Activated oxygen, or professionally known as ozone, is admitted into a sauna cabinet containing special steam, where the skin of the occupant transdermally absorbs it. Thus, in this way the effect of oxygenation as well as detoxification takes place alongside, which result in a better health effect. This combined therapy is known as Ozone and Sauna Therapy.
Benefits of using Ozone and Sauna Therapy together
In any detoxification program the one important thing that is present is a sauna. The sauna stimulates the sweat glands present on the skin, thereby increasing the cleansing, detoxifying and eliminating capacity of the skin. Using ozone along with steam sauna allows the body to be surrounded by oxygen. In this way the ozone can be introduced into the skin and offers the skin a healthy look. The sauna steam increases the heat of the surrounding, which helps in opening the pores present on the skin. In this way the ozone enters the bloodstream, from where it travels into the lymph and fat tissues. The toxins from the lymph and fat tissues should be removed and the best and the easiest method to do so is the Ozone/steam sauna.
Hyperthermia, which is commonly known as the rise of the body temperature is artificially done with the help of the sauna steam. This helps in the destruction of the viruses and bacterias present in the body. The toxins present in the lymphatic system is also removed by ozone. In this way the liver is relieved of the difficult task of dealing which such toxins. The lymphatic system carries 90% of the body’s fluids and is cleansed by the combined action of moist heat and activated oxygen. Men and women have been using steam to purify the skin, boost circulation and soothe sore muscles through centuries. Below are a few among many health benefits of combined ozone/sauna therapy:
Major Effects of Ozone/Sauna Therapy
- Ozone helps in the production of white blood cells, which is the strongest defense mechanism of our body. The white blood cells protect our body against fungi, bacteria, viruses as well as cancer. These white blood cells will start malfunctioning if deprived of oxygen.
- Interferons, which are globular protein are increased in numbers significantly in the presence of oxygen and inhibits the replication of viruses.
- Ozone helps in fighting against all types of fungi. For example yeasts, mildews, molds, athlete’s foot, Candida albicans as well as mushrooms.
- The combined Ozone/Sauna therapy helps in the growth of new tissue, thus making it antineoplastic.
- Sometimes large and small vessels get blocked, thereby causing a deficiency of blood to organs. Ozone helps in clearing such blockages. It also increases the elasticity and flexibility of red blood cells.
- Each session of Ozone/Sauna therapy burns around 400 to 600 calories.
- The production of Tumor Necrosis Factor is stimulated by ozone. When the tumor is growing, the body produces TNF. Interluekin-2, which is one of the cornerstones of the immune system is secreted with the help of ozone.
The other benefits of Ozone/Sauna therapy are improved circulation, blood purifier prevention of tumors, enhanced healing, improved digestion, heightened alertness, enhanced mood, prevention of asthma, prevention of constipation, prevention of Alzheimer’s, enhanced metabolism, prevention of gastrointestinal disorders, prevention of nerve related diseases, prevention of allergies, and many more.